Sunday, February 05, 2012

Someday, Somewhere, Somehow...

I'm just quite sick of studying of accounting. There's so many things to learn and grasp! I almost have this feeling that I can't cope. Feeling pressured all the time. Its like being in a bottomless pit. Not knowing how much more depressed you can be, and how far the pressure is going to push you down.

I hate that feeling. A feeling that which you have absolutely no control over. I hate being a person that don't have control over things. I get upset. That's why, in all honesty, I will do anything by any means necessary to gain control.

I thrive in absolute dominance. It is in-built in me and it works like clockwork. Above all, I'm someone with always a plan. Though, my plans sometimes do not usually collide with people. So I reserve them away in a little box in my head for the best has yet to come.

The workload of the subjects is just immense!! Its maddening.

I can take the comfort of knowing that I'm taking it one step at a time. If you think that I'm someone who gives up without a fight, you're most dead wrong. One can attest that giving up is never an option. It should not be and it will never be. We must continue to fight, continue to persevere for without it, we will not attain greatness in all its light.

We do not know what the future will bring us, but success is never achieved by just knowledge in entirety.

No comments: