Sunday, April 01, 2012

Nights We Wished Wouldn't End

Totally enjoyed my time with Mas, Ivy and her husband today. Went to 'Strictly Pancakes' at Prinsep Street, its opposite Pomo mall. Its quite a quaint place in the evenings. I kinda liked that rustic feel and ambience, though it was actually beside a major road.

Anyway, the food was pretty filling, it was my first time eating pancakes in the evening! I'm not complaining, just appetite stimulation. I had the strawberry and blueberry with the vanilla sauce and vanilla ice-cream. It had 3 pancakes costing $10 for the whole dish. The pricing was a little bit over the top, its just pancakes. An 'okay' place to chill.

Four of us talked for quite a while, laughing to our hearts content. We headed to Ivy's house to chill at the pool and talking nonsense. I hadn't had that kind of talk for quite a while since I went back to Uni. Really enjoyed my company with them.

Now, I'm like 5 hours away from the next class. Better head to sleep. Its been a wonderful night. =D

No comments: