Monday, August 26, 2013

The Awakening

I've been really slacking off from writing my blog posts. Evidently, since my last post was on 1st April 2012!

A lot of things had happened since then; obviously. I went for my first solo trip to Seoul, South Korea where I met my really pretty Korean friend in October/ November last year. I enrolled myself in a Korean language class every Saturday to learn more about the language.

Currently, I'm working at Singtel as a Product Executive. A nice name for a temporary job position. I'm working on this app project called Contactive. Its a cool app! Go download it from the Play Store! It's only available for Android though.

Basically, that sums up my time for the past year.

I should be really practicing my Korean language since I skipped Level 1 Elementary. The lessons are all in Hangeul which I have not fully grasped yet.

Back to work! ^v^

No comments: