Monday, January 07, 2008

Love, Love

WARNING! INTIMATELY-CHARGED ENTRY.
DO NOT READ IF YOU'RE INTIMATELY-CHALLENGED.
I, SHALL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INCREASE IN HORMONE IN THE READER'S (YOU) PHYSICAL STATE.

FOR FULL VERSION, PLEASE BE PATIENT. MAKING LOVE TAKES TIME!... AND EFFORT.

I sat down appreciatively on the bedroom sofa while waiting for her to finish her bath.

It makes me wonder why I was there again in the first place. As the smell of Peach Palmolive Oil shower gel floats across the room, the bathroom door flung open and out came Melanie; all-fresh from the bath.

"Its your turn! Ewww, you smell lah!" Melanie scorned.

I gave her a sneer and said, "Wei! This is the same smell you've been smelling for 2 years!".
"Silly girl. I don't have any extra pyjamas, how do I change after that?", I joked it off while I poked her nose.

She gave me that 'Oh-Whatever-I-Don't-Care-You-Better-Take-A-Bath-Now' look. I willingly complied as I grumbled once I had shut the door.
"Well, at least her mood had changed", I thought.

It took a mere 10 minutes for me to come out of the bathroom all nice and fresh. Melanie was sitting down at her side table mirror grooming her long, black, silky hair. Before long, I noticed she was wearing the peach chiffon nightdress she bought from her last trip to France. Initially I thought, she would've looked really cute under the moonlight. See, there's 2 types of women in this world; one will look great under the moon, the other doesn't and Melanie is definitely the former.

"Mela.....! Wahh..!" I gasped and gaped as she released her wavy hair loose.

"Yeap? How's my hair huh?" she asked.

"Beautiful....just perfect!", I instantly responded as I headed towards her colossal Queen bed.
Just as I sat down, I counted 14 squarish pillows on the bed itself!

Melanie got up, went over to me, put her two arms around my neck, while gyrating her body slowly and whispered, "Now that you've bathed, the question is, can you see me in the dark?"

Bonus question number 1; Ba-dam-ching!
Who would want to turn off the lights? You tell me!!

In return I whispered, "I wanna see the cat jumping with the mountains."

It was as if she knew what I had said lah. Of course it didn't mean anything. Anything other than short, Melanie gently but firmly pushed me down on the bed while 'unstrapping' one side of the nightdress.

She was getting closer, closer and oh-so-close..........
and she abruptly said, "Stop dreaming and marry me first!?"
I knew deep down inside she was hurt and badly wanted to give me this one punch to wake up.
Melanie switched off the main lights and the nightlight automatically were activated. She cuddled up to me and didn't say anything else. I was quite amazed at her enduring self, knowing I had let her down and I hated myself for that. really.
---

okay, enough of the intimate stuff. i'm getting bored. all the cheap thrills in life doesn't add up to this!

Profile
Name: Tan Xue Ping, Melanie
Blood Type: A
Age: 20
DOB: 09/03/1987
Remarks: I will spank whoever who tries to woo her. humpf! jealous ah!

ACTUALLY IF YOU READ THROUGH, THERE'S NOTHING MUCH BUT BECAUSE I TOOK 2 HOURS JUST TO TYPE IT OUT. AT LEAST GIVE ME CREDIT. =)

No comments: